Canada Express EntryCanada Visa ApplicationExpress Entry CanadaScholarships in Canada
Canada Immigration Services: How to Relocate to Canada through Immigration Programs
Canada Immigration Services: How to Relocate to Canada through Immigration programs
Are you seeking easy ways to immigrate to Canada?
Here is an article on How to Relocate to Canada through Immigration programs
Coming to Quebec is not only an exciting opportunity but also a life-changing experience. In addition to being consistently listed as one of the best places to live in the world, Canada is also an important migration point on earth. As such, it is popular as a country of immigrants.
You will find different Quebec immigration programs for each candidate, whether they are business people, workers or students, or a visitor who wants to apply for Quebec Immigration.
If you’re a student, you must have studied in the region full time and finished one of the following kinds of diplomas:
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma of College Students
- DVS followed by an Attestation of Vocational Specialization
- Diploma of Vocational Studies
A university located in Quebec would have to approve the degree. It must also be documented by the Government. An international student should have been living in the area for about half the duration of their research programme.
PEQ for Temporary Workers
You must be living temporarily in Quebec as a temporary foreign worker to qualify in this program:
You should be full-time employed in Quebec in any paid employment for 12 months in the one year, which precede the submission of the application. The 12 months duration should be constant and could be collected with more than one company.
Before August 2018, every job is qualified for this immigration program. This denotes that apart from managerial, technical and professional jobs approved under the recent program, the new PEQ approves level C and level D jobs as well.
Full-time service establishes a least of thirty hours of paid work every week. The time consumed as part-time work, business owner or self-employed isn’t qualified under PEQ.
The choices under this system are made from the documentation and the evidence of information presented in the paper. This system is not rooted in terms. Every submission has to be resolved within about 20 business days.
2. Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
The government of Quebec chooses high-net people, entrepreneurs, and business individuals wanting to become Canadian residents permanently and settle in the region.
To qualify, you need to:
- Provide a personal net worth of about $2 million lawfully gained by conducting business or holding a senior management position in an NGO, government or private sector.
- Provide having owned and run a business for 2 years in the past 5 years.
- Invest $1.2 million in a passive government ensured for 5 years and get no interest.
To qualify, you must have:
- If you are based in Montreal, make a start-up fee of roughly $50,000 and $25,000 if you are based outside Montreal;
- Acquire a personal net worth of $100,000
- Have two-year experience being self-employed in the employment or occupation you plan to practice in Quebec.
This program has been revised in 2018 and is currently running under 2 streams:
- The first stream is composed of doing a business in the region with support from a university entrepreneurship center, a business incubator or a business accelerator.
- The second stream is composed of making or purchasing a present business.
Every business candidate is assessed based on different factors. They must acquire a minimum amount of points according to their business plan, language proficiency, age, work experience, education, and ties to Quebec.
3. Skilled Worker in Quebec (QSWP)
Foreign people who wanted to settle in the region should undergo a 2-step immigration procedure. They should be chosen by the immigration authority of Quebec. Chosen applicants will get a CSQ.
- The Arrima Portal
This is directed to people who are interested in immigrating in the province under the QSWP. It finished the application process efficiently under the standard of first come, first served. This portal is always open throughout the year. Candidates should present an EOI any time without a price.
- The Mon Project Quebec Portal
Applicants requested to qualify for CSQ will be directed straight in the portal of Mon Project Quebec. They will fill out their application, present it, and pay the needed processing costs in a 90-day deadline. Once the MIDI is set to process the application, they will present a modified checklist of needed paperwork.
Submission of Requirements
The required specifications should be submitted within 90 days from the date the design checklist is received.
Processing periods for QSWP is categorized into two period: the time needed to get a CSQ and the time needed to get the permanent residence visa.
The fees for this program are:
- $168 for every accompanying dependent
- $785 for the main applicant