Desire to study in Canada free of charge, you may wish to try our advice on how best to achieve your dream. We shall discuss on tuition free universities in Canada, cost of living, just how to enrol for studies in Canada and other vital information.
Canada is among the fastest growing economy and a remarkably popular study abroad destination for international students.
Ways to study in Canada free of charge being an international student
- Choose destinations in Canada which can be international students friendly.
- Choose programs which can be very highly relevant to your country’s growth if you’re from the developing nation.
- Apply when you are still young or simply starting your career.
- You’ve to pass the English exams or GMAT exam very well.
- Consider alternative financing options like Scholarships.
Tuition Fees in Canada
If you’re a Canadian citizen studying in Canada, you are able to hope to pay for on average CA$6,571 annually for an undergraduate degree, and CA$6,907 annually for a graduate degree.
Read also; how-to-apply-for-scholarships-for-international-undergraduate-and-postgraduate-students-complete-guide/
That of international students is estimated at CA$25,180 (~US$20,540) per year.
Students who wish to study free in Canada must look into studying on scholarship. There are certainly a large amount of 100% tuition scholarships for students who wish to study in Canada.
Since provinces in Canada are mainly autonomous, there’s no one-size-fits-all school system and curricula in Canada.
Public primary education and high schools are free of charge however not the universities. The Canadian education system is ranked among the best on the planet
Cost of Living in Canada
Cost of living is the full total sum of money it’ll have a student to survive for 30 days taking into account all expenditure besides tuition fees. This is accommodation, bus fare, feeding, websites charges, leisure expenses, clothing, books etc.
In Canada, it’s relatively affordable compared as to the is obtainable in Australia, USA or UK.
Total cost of living may be estimated at $600 to $1000 a month.
Cost of living breakdown for International Students in Canada;
- Accommodation (one bedroom apartment) – $400 approximately per month.
- Books and supplies – $1000 annually
- Movies – $8.50 – $13
- Average restaurant meal – $10 – $25 per person
- Groceries – $150 – $200 monthly
Students can save money or less. This list is simply an estimate and strongly depends upon one’s spending habits.
Read also; /introducing-online-students-hub-study-abroad-or-online-scholarships-available/
Admission Requirements and How to Apply
Please for specific admission requirements and application process, go to the school website and follow the info there strictly as this varies from school to school.
If you intend to apply for graduate studies in Canada, you will need to move across these steps below;
- Complete an on line application form
- Upload your credentials and transcript
- Upload proof proficiency of the language of study for the program
- Upload your letters of recommendation
- Write statement of purpose; follow the scholarship or school’s guidelines on how best to try this where applicable
- In the event that you didn’t study in Canada, you may want to pay for international evaluation fee to truly get your certificate valid.
- If you have secured admission, after this you apply for a Canada Student visa and scholarship.